We seek to realise the unique potential of each student within an inclusive community that is rooted in the Catholic tradition of the Society of the Holy Child Jesus.
We aim to achieve our mission by:
- Offering a wide range of opportunities to encourage equally the spiritual, intellectual, creative, physical and emotional development of each student
- Creating a distinctive environment in which the experience of living together enhances the lives of all students and staff
- Fostering a vibrant community for those of the Catholic and other faith traditions where worship is integral to the life of the School and each is encouraged to serve God and other people
- Providing a stimulating and creative curriculum that fosters academic excellence
- Enabling each member of the School community, resident or non-resident, actively to support and contribute to the shared values of the School
Encouraging in each student a sense of achievement and the confidence to make a difference in a demanding and constantly changing world.